Senior Art Tools Programmer
We are looking for a talented low level, Maya-focused Senior Art Tools Programmer to join a highly talented AAA game team working on the latest instalment of their highly successful game series.
- Research, define, extend, and maintain production pipelines, processes, and workflows.
- Interface with stakeholders. Liaise between team members; drive collaborative projects.
- Identify problems; solve them: implement robust, high-quality solutions.
- Refine and improve content creation workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Art or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of professional experience in computer-generated art.
- Solid understanding of 3D math.
- Good understanding of algorithm design and of their inherent complexity.
- Extensive knowledge of Maya and computer graphics as demonstrated in a portfolio.
- Expertise in C/C++ required, along with Python / PySide and MEL.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code with attention to reusability.
- Experience in coding user-facing tools; knowledge of good UI design principles.
For more info or to apply for this role, please contact Pete Twiby, email@example.com
- Senior AI Programmer
This is an opportunity to join a highly talented AAA game team working on the latest installment ...
- Software Engineer
Software Engineer San Francisco USA...
- Senior Network Programmer
This is an opportunity to join a highly talented AAA team working on the latest instalment of th...