Art Manager (Outsourcing)
- Art Manager (Outsourcing)
If you want stellar job opportunities from AAA studios both sides of the Atlantic then look no further than Gravity Recruitment. This studio responsible for several globally successful games on the kind of IP most only dream of are currently on the hunt for an Outsource Art Manager primarily to oversee visual artistic direction for partnered external studios.
Working closely with the team Producers, Creative Director and Art Director you’ll ensure output exceeds the boundaries of expectations. I seek candidates with a strong understanding of the art creation process (aesthetic, pipeline and technical standpoint).
- Collaboration with internal developmental colleagues to understand/communicate the external visual project.
- Drive, improve and maintain consistency of vision through development of relationships with external developers.
- Manage external art schedules and resource plans and technical ideas to improve tools or processes.
- Resolve conflicts/disputes; involvement in hiring and resource planning; Supporting the Producer to keep internal colleagues and third parties up to speed on product status (e.g., milestone updates, demos, etc)
Skills and Abilities
- Solid background in AAA game development across previous and current gen consoles, ideally with previous background in art management/ outsourcing with experience spanning tech, art, commercial.
- Awesome communication skills with the ability to engage with people at all levels across all disciplines
- Superb project management skills demonstrated by the ability to work on multiple projects at once and see complex high-budget game projects through to their natural conclusion with no compromise on quality.
- At least 7 years prior game industry experience with a proven track record of working with an established AAA franchise and a t least 2 games launched at ‘Lead’ Level or above.
- Experience working with external developers and proven ‘next gen’ development experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including: healthcare (+ dental, vision), life insurance, 401k plan, 4 weeks initial paid vacation (5 weeks after 2 years’ service). Other perks include free gym, discounts on games and access to industry events and conferences.
- Relocation/visa support (for US and Canadian nationals only)
If you’d like to know more about this opportunity or have any questions please reach out to email@example.com (Senior Recruiter), otherwise hit apply and we’ll endeavour to get back to as soon as possible.
- Gameplay Camera Designer
If you’re looking for stellar job opportunities from AAA studios both sides of the Atlantic th...
- Technical Art Director (AAA Next-Gen)
Are you inspired by the combination of the artistic and the technical? Do you have a foot in both wo...
- F2P Product Manager (Mobile Game)
F2P Product Manager (Mobile Game) San Francisco ...
- Lead Artist (AAA Console/VR)
Lead Artist (AAA Console/VR) Manchester, UK ...
- Senior Tech Artist (AAA Console/VR)
Senior Tech Artist (AAA Console/VR) Manchester, UK ...